Pages

16 Nov 2011

More inks...

I've added 3 new drawings from old photographs to my collection. These bring me to a grand total of 8 so have been working on the 9th and 10th today as I can't have a gap on my wall! (Geek)



I only have a picture of two (don't ask why) so will put the other one in my next post :). As I have no access to a scanner here I've had to settle for a phone photo, hence the dodgy quality.

I've also been working on some larger versions of my pencil drawings from last year on my tutor's recommendation...



Not looking great since I had to mess around with it on iPhoto to get the pencil to show up (I always start off with an H) but que sera, sera! Just thought I'd give a hint at what I'm doing. I'm thinking bigger and better quality paper is the way to go, but haven't been able to bring myself to trek to Hampstead on the tube to pick some up. Must do it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment